Our Mission Statement
Bright Beginnings strives to provide a quality education from a Biblical perspective
that leads families and children to a relationship with Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
PHILOSOPHY & BELIEF STATEMENT:
- We believe that parents are the primary educators of their children spiritually, academically, physically, socially, and emotionally. (Numbers 15:37-39a, Eph. 6:4)
- We believe the Holy Bible is God’s inerrant word. (2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21)
- We believe that the Christian Preschool should cooperate with the parent to provide a Christian Education for the child. Compromises will not be made when philosophy is based on scripture. (2 Tim 3:16)
- We believe Christ died and rose again for the salvation of children and adults. (John 3:16, John 5:24, Titus 3:5)
- We believe salvation occurs when a person confesses sin and asks Jesus to take control of his life. (Romans 10:9-10)
- We believe that the Bible and religious training are a part of every aspect of the Christian Preschool program. (Eph. 6:4)
Our Core Values
- To provide a service to the families and children of the church and community.
- To support the values found in a Christian home.
- To foster learning and allow the child to associate with children of his own age in group activities.
- To provide an environment that is safe and conducive to good health; a place where children can assemble, work, and play together while being guided toward a happy, wholesome, and spiritual development.
- To provide facilities where all are welcome regardless of race, color, or religion.
- To provide a flexible program where children can be assisted in the learning processes including:
– a time of outdoor play
– sharing experiences
– games and story time
– science and nature observation
– prayer time
– rhythm and music
– foreign language
– computer education
– guided play
Our aim is to help develop the whole child by providing an educational experience of lasting value. At the conclusion of their time at Bright Beginnings, we desire for students to:
- Know God loves them
- Jesus is God’s son
- The Bible is God’s word.
- He hears our prayers and He is always with us.
We do this by including and interspersing God’s word in the daily program with Bible stories, verse memorization, and songs, as well as a special Bible story time each day.
- To gain an enthusiasm for learning new concepts and ideas
- To begin a lifelong love of learning.
We do this by exploring and using first hand experiences that help build enthusiasm for learning.
- To gain an understanding of how to interact with adults and children
- To follow age appropriate rules
- To respect others
We do this by demonstration, explaination and encouraging participation in classroom and other school activities.
- To be able to express their emotions and label their feelings in an age appropriate manner.
- To have opportunites and experiences that encourage them to develop large and small motor skills and coordination